Saturday, April 26, 2008

Le Blog Exposed [oh-emm-fucking-gee]

I finally decided to obtain a blogger account since its boring on LiveJournal this wont be so much of a recently updated blog it will be more of a HUGE NEWS type. I wish to keep it to a minimum of 2 updates a month, depending on how huge news comes by. I will keep this blog up-to-date on all of my projects, the link to the page where I preview my work is http://www.myspace.com/deadlyselly you must add it to gain access. FYI: I closely stalk those who are on my friends list for I am very protective of my work. Though it is copyrighted I do take to offense if you don’t give me credit I also delete you as a friend if you are not actively reviewing my excerpts. Other than that if you wish to contact me feel free to contact me via e-mail at sellyflores@gmail.com Personal LiveJournal is http://sillyselly.livejournal.com/ Your welcome to friend me or comment on there it is strictly personal everything about me and my life. "Boring I know but different no doubt!" - Quote from one of my messages! Love the honesty wont always give it the attention it deserves but always thankful.
If you are an artist please view this blog http://creativeindextm.blogspot.com/ Its a blog that talks about nothing but the undiscovered artist on the Internet that deserve to be recognized! Begin to read or contact her to be featured. And trust me when I say it is worth it. The Myspace page holds the eyes of over 18thousand people that could be interested in your work.


Till Next Time Quote Selly Style!
"Imagination through art gives birth to new worlds that otherwise we wouldn’t be able to see and experience!" - Selly Flores (April 26th 2008)

1 comment:

CreativeIndex said...

CreativeIndex: Thankyou for fulfilling creative index's request you will be kept up to date both on our page and on our blog please notify us of anything drastic!

PennyCakes: haha yes i had to sound proffesional and thankyou for your comment amazing that you are still up at this hour and well yes talk to you soon i love you!